Friday 29 June 2007

Ok, bit of Philosopy for you


Have any of you ever sat and thought about what would happen, in the grand scheme of things, if you just disappeared? Failed to exist? Ever wondered what life would be like if you took the other route? Did one single thing differently?

Lets say for example, Thatcher was never brought into power? What would the other guy have done differently?

What if I had stayed on at school, had my head screwed on properly and not just chucked it all away, would I be working now? Would I have actually made something of my life instead of creating the next two little geniuses that I have in my two little boys?

I apologise if I appear to be rambling, just being silly I think.

1 comment:

Gary Numash said...

Then you wouldnt have met the genius that is Nutronicus Maximus ;)