Friday 29 June 2007

Day 4

Apologies for not updating sooner, I seem to let time run away with me.

Following from day 1's list

8.55 I had half a dozen cheese and chive pringles mmmmmmm with half a glass of cream soda.
at 9.30 my take out arrived. I had a cheeseburger with chips and cheese on top. I am a funny so and so me, I won't eat the bread from this particular delivery place, it has a funny taste to me lol!  and I had a coke with it.

At 10.20 I had a bag of mini cream eggs, my main weakness.

Day 2 was a bad day for me. I felt incredibly sick and had dreadful stomach cramps. I considered taking some of my Motillium but I thought I'd see if it passed on its own, and it did all be it very slowly.

11am 6 digestive biscuits white tea with 1 sugar - strong wind movements

12.45 strong nausea starts to kick in

1.15 half a 25g bag of choc chip cookies - start to feel tired and have strong stomach cramps

4.20 half a tube of the remaining chive pringles - sickness subsiding

5.00 2 jacket spuds with garlic butter and cheese

8.00 2 rashers of bacon1 sausage 2 slices of bread with Lurpak butter and 1/2 tin of baked beans

8.55 25g bag of blackcurrant covered yogurt flakes, 1/2 pint of oasis and a curly wurly


Day 3 I spent the day mainly feeling bloated and crampy. I also felt rather up and down yesterday, I had a bad toilet day and it always affects me badly. I started to feel like I'd never feel "normal" again. Maybe I should just let go of my wanting to be a Midwife and accept the fact I am not going to be able to hold down a proper job again.

Food intake on day 3

9am stomach cramps start

11am 2 slices of fruit toast with Lurpak butter, white tea with sugar.

1.30 small cup of coke from Mc D's and a few fries

3.10 fruit flakes with yogurt 25g

7.30 chicken chasseur mixed veg jacket potato and rice with cheese

7.50 Yakult - I must say, those things taste vile *gag!*

10.20 curly wurly a small glass of pepsi - stomach cramps and wind

Day 4


Aaah, day 4. I have a pounding headache, feel rather disheartened as I have had *another* thanks but no thanks email for a job I applied for, maybe I should just give up.....

No comments: