Sunday 1 July 2007

100 things about me



1. I HATE white chocolate - unless its on a kinder egg

2. I am a mum to 2 little boys

3. I hate confrontations

4. I have terrible IBS

5. I have just done my first year with Open University

6. My hair is getting really long - it needs cutting

7. The last book I read was James Herbert, Can't remember the name of it hehe

8. When I was younger I wanted to be a journalist

9. I don't have a favourite colour

10. I'm not a big fan of coffee

11. I have 10 GCSE's

12. I am 5ft 2

13. I have a sister and 2 1/2 brothers

14. I was born in Norwich

15. My dad was in the RAF

16. I live fairly close to an airport

17. I am scared stiff of wasps

18. I have a major phobia of clowns

19. I can't stand touching fresh meat with my bare hands

20. I got married at 18

21. I got divorced at 20

22. I have a hairless guinea pig

23. I have size 4 1/2 feet

24. My bedroom is purple

25. I can't touch my toes

26. I want to be a Midwife

27. I want a dog

28. My neighbour has a tortoise

29. I read a lot of blogs

30. I live with my partner and boys

31. I hate my house I want to move

31. I am easily bored

32. I am more intelligent than most give me credit for

33. I want a job

34. I just ate a tube of Smarties

35. I am a chocoholic

36. I run my own forum

37. I am a group leader on another forum

38. I have been to a guinea pig show and come 3rd in one class

39. I name my pets either after famous people or well known things

40. I use a laptop to browse the Internet and write my blog

41. I volunteered to do a parachute jump for charity but him indoors won't let me do it

42. We have just has major floods in my area, luckily I wasn't affected

43. My first "proper" job was in Mc Donalds

44. I used to work for BT

45. I will never buy fresh meat from Tesco meat counter again after the watchdog program

46. My middle name is Ann without the e

47. I nicked this idea from another blog - how naughty of me

48. I have had both an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy

49. I was bullied a lot at school

50. My ideal day would be one without feeling sick

51. If I was someone famous for the day I would be Avril Lavigne - I get told I look like her a lot

52. If I was an animal for the day I would be a cat

53. I burnt myself ironing last night

54. I can't cook

55. I don't like red wine

56. I would love to own a horse one day

57. I would like to visit Egypt and China or Japan before I die

58. I am a member of freecycle

59. I want to see the Spice Girls on tour

60. I have seen Kelly Rowland live

61. I went to Leeds festival in 2001

62. I have a thing about my back being stroked

63. I don't wear anything short eg shorts or skirts because I have stretchmarks to my ankles

64. I am only confident when I'm drunk

65. I rarely get drunk

66. I believe in spiritualism

67. I think aliens exist

68. I don't believe in God

69. I have only ever "prayed" once, when my eldest had to have an emergency operation

70. I had to have an operation on my breast to remove a lump earlier on this year.

71. I'd rather eat KFC than Burger King

72. I hate tomatoes

73. I can't stand to be in the same house as a freshly chopped onion, my eyes water too much.

74. I have put a stone on in the last 6 weeks

75. I eat too much fast food.

76. I use MSN messenger

77. Last book I bought cost me £36.99!

78. I love sloppy songs

79. I can't sing

80. I have over 100 feedback on eBay

81. I rarely wear make up

82. I would love to swim with Dolphins but (see 83)

83. I can't swim

84. As a child the only thing I'd eat was peanut butter sandwiches

85. I have £15 in my purse right now

86. I love watching the soaps

87. I have a mobile contract with 02

88. The only thing I remember from my English lessons in school is onomatopoeia and I still have no idea what it means

89. I can speak basic German

90. I would love to learn sign language

91. I have only been abroad once and it was crap

92. I am a cheese addict

93. I have salad cream with just about everything

94. I LOVE Reeses peanut butter cups

95. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a house, a car lots of open space a few horses and donate the rest to charity

96. I used to bite my fingernails

97. I hate inconsiderate people

98. In an ideal world we'd all be rich

99. I had never really thought about global warming as an issue until the floods started

100. I hate having my picture taken




2 comments:

Em said...

hi there,
just a word of advice: fast food and IBS don't go well together. Chocolate does not help either. Hope you find a way to relieve the symptoms though. I've had it on and off and it's a real pain in the neck, isn't it?

Liz said...

I love my chocoalte cheese mainly everything else I could possibly live without. I'm back ant the dreaded dietitiand end of the month, see if theres a pattern